Whole-Body Hyperthermia System - Manufactured by: Hydrosun Medizintechnik GmbH, Müllheim - 0535
- Heat input with skin-compatible and depth-effective water-filtered IR-A-radiation (wIRA) directly into the blood-streamed tissue.
- Quick and tolerable increase in body core temperature. Good compliance, even with several hours of application.
- Greater lying comfort on an adjustable patient's bed.
- Immediate change into the heat retention phase (over several hours as required) where the position of the patient can be changed gradually between the lying and seated positions.
- Moveable treatment unit without water or power current connections.
- Continuous measurement of core temperature, heart rate, oxygen saturation, blood pressure, ECG, respiratory frequency.
- Networkable special documentation software FebroData with manifold options (inter alia curve analyses and comparisons, statistics, medication, patient-specific annual survey, ICD10 list, integrated tumor documentation). Even during treatment, the data of this patient or other patients can be viewed and processed as required.
Enlarge the pictures by mouseclick.
The new heckel-HT3000 is a joint development of heckel medizintechnik GmbH and Hydrosun Medizintechnik GmbH who have established a strategic partnership in the field of whole-body hyperthermia. Indepth specialized knowledge in the fields of technology and (clinical) research on water-filtered infrared-A-radiation (Hydrosun) is combined with many years of technical and clinical know-how in whole-body hyperthermia (heckel). heckel-HT3000 is manufactured by Hydrosun and is exclusively marketed worldwide by heckel gmbH.
The new whole-body hyperthermia system by heckel
- Whole-body hyperthermia device heckel - HT3000 / Manufacturer: Hydrosun
- Electrical adjustable patient's bed
- Patient monitor (Temp, EKG, SPO2, NIBP, RESP)
- Medical PC
- Dokumentation software heckel - FebroData®
Example fever-range whole-body hyperthermia "short-duration": 95 min. above 39°C:
Example fever-range whole-body hyperthermia "long-duration": 300 min. above 39°C: